Journey into the incredible world of...
Journey into the incredible world of super somersaults, amazing acrobats and terrific tumblers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Dimensions (cm) :||22 (H) x 15 (W) x 0.4 (D) x 0.1kg|
|Author :||Andy Horsley|
|Publisher :||Tick Tock Books|
|Type :||Glossy Cover (Paperback)|
Did you know that Nadia Comaneci (ROM) was the first-ever olympic gymnast to score a 'perfect 10'? That the bed on a trampoline is just 6mm thick? Or that the former Soviet Union is still top of the gymnastics medal table?
This book comprehensively explores all the gymnastic events in Olympic competition:
• Background history of the event.
• The rules of the event, and how the competitor wins.
• The skills and tactics.
• Clothing, equipment and the place where the event is held.
• The men and women who have made Olympic history.
• Great Olympic moments.
• Amazing statistics.
• “Did you know” facts – ranging from the heroic to the bizarre!
No customer reviews for the moment.