Journey into the daring world of...
Journey into the daring world of mighty martial artists, weighty wrestlers and ferocious fencers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Dimensions (cm) :||22 (H) x 15 (W) x 0.4 (D) x 0.1kg|
|Author :||Andy Horsley|
|Publisher :||Tick Tock Books|
|Type :||Glossy Cover (Paperback)|
Did you know that taekwondo fighters can smash bricks using only their hands and feet? That there are three different fencing disciplines? Or that Judo was invented in Japan in 1892?
From judo to boxing, this book explores all the combat events in Olympic competition:
• Background history of the event.
• The rules of the event, and how the competitor wins.
• The skills and tactics.
• Clothing, equipment and the place where the event is held.
• The men and women who have made Olympic history.
• Great Olympic moments.
• Amazing statistics.
• “Did you know” facts – ranging from the heroic to the bizarre!
No customer reviews for the moment.
A compilation pack of all Rhonda Byrne series of The Secret
This book encloses in its pages poignant stories with relevant moral...
Children questions and answers
Level Pre-K;May is on a fishing trip with her dad. As he begins fishing,...
Level Pre-K; Bob and Pam are off to the park with their pet dog Ben.