Journey into the brilliant world of...
Journey into the brilliant world of super-wrift batsmen, fabulous fouls and tricky tactics.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Dimensions (cm) :||22 (H) x 15 (W) x 0.4 (D) x 0.1kg|
|Author :||Andy Horsley|
|Publisher :||Tick Tock Books|
|Type :||Glossy Cover (Paperback)|
Did you know that a badminton shuttlecock can travel as fast as 260 km/h? That hockey is one of the oldest sports in the world? Or that football was once banned by royal decree?
This book comprehensively explores football in Olympic competition:
• Background history of the event.
• The rules of the event, and how the competitor wins.
• The skills and tactics.
• Clothing, equipment and the place where the event is held.
• The men and women who have made Olympic history.
• Great Olympic moments.
• Amazing statistics.
• “Did you know” facts – ranging from the heroic to the bizarre!
No customer reviews for the moment.
> Donald Duck Finds Pirate Gold Again >Trade Secret
> Mystery Of The Loch
> Tangle foot Pulls His Weight > Don't Worry About it
> The Lens Hunters > Spaghetti and Goof Balls > Laundry Blues